25 Stylish Desk Accessories If Your Home Office Needs A Facelift
Things that'll help you love where you work.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An organizer to keep everything together, at least visually. It's super compact and features six compartments and two drawers. Plus, there's space for those pens you can never find.
2. Or a mesh desk organizer that's super compact and very easy to assemble. Finally, a place to put all the writing utensils and briefings you're perpetually behind on.
3. A youthful inflatable tube thing, because a little bit of levity goes a long way. At least when you're procrastinating, you'll get to look at this.
4. An anti-slip desk pad to protect your "desk" from getting scraped up by your laptop. I say "desk" for those working at kitchen tables, coffee tables, and any place that's not ideal. It's got mouse traction too!
5. A bamboo monitor stand because it's got so many compartments for supplies, notes, books, and even your phone.
6. A motivational planner to keep track of exactly which days you've marked as future vacation. Let the countdown begin. Oh, and to also keep track of lunch appointments, big meetings, due dates, etc. Work hard, play hard.
7. A screaming goat figurine that's a total mood if you work a stressful job. IMO, this'll make a phenomenal gift for a Capricorn.
8. An industrial task lamp to illuminate every inch of your desk so you can actually see what you're doing. FYI, lamps are an easy way to add personality to your workspace.
9. A customizable Dundie award for doing your best, even if it is the bare minimum. Any fan of The Office will appreciate this reference.
10. A mini retro fan because computers generate so much heat *and* it's still summer. This'll easily cool you down so you won't sweat throughout those Zoom calls.
12. A helpful ladybug desktop vacuum that'll suck up any tiny crumbs you may have leftover from lunch. Truly amazing how messy desks can get when you're moving a mile a minute.
13. A whimsical llama duster because computers seem to be better at collecting dust than anything else. Naturally, the only acceptable name to give it is Kuzco.
14. A set of honeycomb organizers that any card-carrying member of the Beyhive should seriously consider using in their office.
15. A pack of colorful cable clips to make sure your desk looks like one and not a cobweb of electronic cords. Tie them back easily with these for under $10.
16. A hidden bookshelf to free up some desk space by mounting your books instead. Try organizing them by color for a more uniform look!
17. A sleek essential-oil diffuser for aromatherapy sessions wherever you need them, as long as you need them — up to 10 hours, of course.
18. A cable management box that'll organize and conceal those annoying cords that nobody 👏🏾 wants 👏🏾 to 👏🏾 see. If you have small kids or pets, this should def be in your cart already.
19. A time-marked water bottle so you don't have to go back and forth from the sink every hour just to stay hydrated. It's got a wide mouth to make cleaning and refilling a breeze.
20. A collapsable wall organizer in case you don't have space for a file cabinet or you're running low on drawer space. Kiss the mountain of papers goodbye for good! Plus, it's cute and colorful.
21. A set of drawer organizers for dividing your drawers for peak visibility in the spirit of Marie Kondo. Put a few of these in your gnarliest desk drawer and see what happens 😉.
22. A darling cactus humidifier because dry air does your hair and skin absolutely no favors. If you have allergies, you should definitely invest in one of these.
24. A hardy snake plant because having something living at your desk is good Feng Shui. Snake plants thrive in all light conditions and don't require much water.
25. And a stunning planter for your plant friend to live in. It's even got drainage to prevent root rot.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.