We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable and adjustable printer stand complete with a cable management holder and a storage drawer so you can finally move that bulky printer off the top of your desk and replace it with cute office decor.
2. A brightly colored three-drawer filing cabinet that'll give your WFH space a cheery refresh and give you the option to stow your work away on a Friday and wheel the cabinet to someplace that's out of sight and out of mind (until Monday morning, of course).
3. A practical five-drawer storage cabinet to scoot under your desk and add a touch of ~modern chic~ vibes to your office ensemble.
4. A portable three-drawer file cabinet with a lock so you can feel confident your secret stash of Tate's cookies (or whatever "normal" people put in filing cabinets...) is safe and sound.
5. A splurge-worthy filing cabinet featuring three spacious, lockable drawers just begging to add a much-needed splash of color to your workspace.
6. A small storage shelf you can effortlessly stick on the underside of your desk for ~instant decluttering opportunities~ because organizing really shouldn't be that stressful.
7. A durable set of four plastic drawers to wheel under your desktop and store, well, just about any office knick-knack in!
8. A simple two-tier open-cubby bookshelf for effortless access to all your fave books and office supplies.
9. A small, lightweight organizer you can attach to the bottom of your desk to instantly create a home for all those stray pens, notebooks, and other miscellaneous items just awkwardly laying around.
10. A two-drawer file cabinet designed with 18-inch deep lockable drawers so you can safely store all those important documents you've been keeping under your bed up until now.
11. An ingenious vertical hanging storage unit you can slip over the edge of your desktop to tuck away papers, notebooks, pens, or whatever else has been taking up extra desk space.
12. A foldable fireproof file storage box to keep your "hottest" documents *extra* safe (and out of the way).
13. A sturdy wooden filing cabinet complete with three lockable drawers to tie together your modern-rustic office ensemble.
14. A small pencil drawer/organizer with four compartments cleverly designed to clamp onto the edge of your desk and swivel underneath when not in use.
15. A wooden lateral cabinet boasting a spacious drawer and open shelf with plenty of room on top to hold a printer.
16. A set of large and small drawers you can easily attach under your desk. The smaller one is great for pens, paperclips, and other tiny odds and ends, while the larger one can fit your devices, notebooks, and anything else that contains the projects you feel like procrastinating.
17. A handy and attachable under-desk hook that can hold your headphones, bag, jacket, or any other item that's too big for a drawer and not meant for the floor. Sorry, organization makes me all sappy and poetic.
18. A three-tier rolling organizer giving off major back-to-school vibes but instead of art and crafts goodies, this can house paperwork, devices, office supplies, and other things that are part of your non-scholastic adult life.
Promising review: "It took longer to find a utility cart that was short enough to fit under my desk than it took to assemble it. 😂 It’s well-made, comes with instructions, is fast and easy to assemble (took me 15 minutes), it’s strong, and seems like great quality. The feet have little rubber pads to protect your floor in case you don’t want to use the wheels. The wheels do not lock, if that’s something you need. They spin easily on their casters, allowing the cart to glide across rugs without any trouble. Thick/shag carpet might slow it down a little. The baskets are big enough to hold full-sized spiral notebooks and strong enough for multiple reams of paper. Fingerprints show up easily on the black version, so if that’s something that will bother you I’d suggest getting a lighter color. It’s easy to clean them off, though. Just use a soft cloth with a mild all-purpose cleaner. Worth every penny!" –Houseplants & Yoga Pants
Get it from Amazon for $43.99 (available in five colors).
19. A sleek filing cabinet to give your WFH space more of an in-office feel, all without having to brave your way through a tedious morning commute. The distance from your bed to your desk is (presumably) a lot shorter.
Promising review: "I am very happy with the file cabinet. It arrived in good shape and fits perfectly under my desk. In fact, I liked is so much, I ordered another one for my daughter. Looks great, too. I am also impressed by its sturdiness. Really a good buy." –Dorothy
Get it from Amazon for $279.99+ (available in three colors).
You, taking a step back and admiring all that free desk space you now have:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.