1. A pair of pointy-toe Rothy's flats that'll be the most comfortable pair of shoes you'll ever own... PERIOD!
2. A stylish pair of bow-tie flat mules, because wearing heels all the time is just not comfortable or practical (even though I would love to).
3. A pair of Steve Madden loafers that'll be ready to wear as soon as you open the box. No worries about having to break them in!
4. A pretty pair of patterned flats with a woven-like material that'll scream spring and summer like no other.
5. A pair of casual espadrille flats to wear walking around on vacation. The vibrant colors will liven your outfit!
6. A colorful pair of Allbirds flats that'll feel like you're walking on clouds, even when you're on the dirty sidewalk.
7. A classic pair of ballet flats with a versatile look you can wear with leggings, jeans, shorts, or even a professional pencil skirt.
8. A pair of rhinestone flats that'll be perfect to wear to your friend's wedding or any special event.
11. A pair of jelly ballet flats with stylish but sculpted feel — you'll even forget you have them on.
13. A leopard pair of pointy-toe flats for the feeling of wearing sneakers every time you take a step.
15. Square-toe loafers to go with any outfit in your closet. Plus, they're made of a lightweight and breathable material.
16. A pair of elastic ballerina flats with a little extra padding that'll feel comfortable for wider sized feet.
17. A pair of colorblock flats for a comfortable fit that can be dressed up for any special occasion.
20. A faux suede pair of espadrille flats with an almond toe that'll look great with a dress or even jeans.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.