26 Stylish Spring Dresses That Actually Have Pockets
Yes, you read that right...POCKETS!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A spaghetti strap button down dress that'll be lightweight and flowy, perfect for the blossoming weather.
2. A sleeveless A-line dress with a lined skirt and semi-sheer top for a charming get-up you can wear any day of the week.
5. A bouclé tweed flare dress with subtle sequins and a velvet bow for the perfect sparkly but prim style you need in your closet.
6. A cocktail swing dress with a stretchy lace material that'll give you a sexy but comfortable look and feel.
7. A polkadot V-neck dress with a button-down front, flutter sleeves, and an adjustable waist tie — great for a wedding, the office, or even brunch.
9. A soft 3/4-sleeve dress with an elastic waist and subtle lantern sleeves for an darling A-line design you can wear from the office to dinner — without having to change.
11. A sleeveless racerback maxi dress that'll be long enough for even the tallest of people and comfortable enough to be a maternity dress. You'll be able to wear this dress on any occasion.
12. A bodycon mini dress with a square neck and sleek silhouette for a vibrant but flirty garment you can dress up or down.
13. A sleeveless swing dress that'll pair easily with sandals or pumps for multiple outfit looks, all in one.
14. A linen shirt dress with a button up front and double-breasted pockets for a relaxed, vacation style look you can wear from spring until summer.
15. A knit to woven skater dress with a scoop neck, stretch waist, and floral design that'll make going from work to play easy.
16. A baggy smock dress for a comfortable boho chic vibe you can wear with or without tights whether you're working, lounging, or running errands.
17. A cotton sleeveless dress with pastel stripes, lapels, a sash-tie waist, and patch pockets for the perfect nostalgic ensemble.
18. A lightweight flowy dress in a variety of colorful patterns and stretchy fabric so you'll feel cool, calm, and collected all day.
19. A ribbed cotton mini dress with a button-front design for an effortless, laid back look you can just throw on and go!
20. A casual t-shirt dress to rock with sneakers and a baseball cap or block-heel sandals and your favorite accessories.
21. A cold-shoulder t-shirt dress that'll be comfy enough to wear all day, no matter where you're headed!
22. A drapey mini dress for continuous comfort and style. It'll pair well with any of your accesories, shoes, or jackets.
24. A front-tie midi dress made of a 100% rayon fabric that'll make a classically chic addition to your wardrobe.
26. And a jersey knit dress with tiered ruffle sleeves that'll make your friends ask you, "OMG, where'd you get that?"
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.