We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Over-the-knee boots with a sturdy rubber outsole to ensure long-lasting comfort throughout the day.
2. Cole Haan wingtip oxfords that have a little extra cushion and grip to comfortably wear with your suits or slacks — especially if you live in the city and walk to work.
3. Jeffrey Campbell sock booties with a flared stacked heel and on-trend plaid pattern that'll become your go-to shoe every day.
4. Faux shearling slide sandals featuring a cushioned velvet lining to make walking around stylish and comfortable.
5. Red faux suede western booties with a wide fit that'll give you the ultimate cowgirl-chic vibes.
7. Heeled hiker boots that have a sturdy block heel for an edgy street-style look you can wear all day.
8. Leather pointy-toe flats with a cozy plush velvet insole you can wear with a button down and mom jeans for a mod look.
9. Trendy mesh workout sneakers featuring a cushioned memory foam footbed to comfortably wear during exercising or just for a trendy athleisure look.
10. Water-resistant heeled booties with anti-slip traction so you can comfortably and safely wear your heels in the wettest of weather.
11. Cushioned Steve Madden pointy-toe flats that won't be too tight while walking and can make going from work to play stylish and easy.
12. Nubuck combat boots with a wide fit you can easily get on and off and wear comfortably all day.
13. Steve Madden wedge sandals that'll make standing and walking feel stable, comfortable, and enjoyable.
14. Round-toe platform booties with a grooved non-slip sole and elastic lining that'll fit your ankles perfectly for a sexy strut with each step.
15. Faux shearling hiking boots to keep your feet warm while running errands or just out with friends.
16. Pointy-toe ankle strap flats with an insole that'll reduce friction and pain. They will just stand out whenever you wear them.
18. Chunky slip-on booties to make walking around fashionably a piece of cake.
20. Vibrant Sam Edelman open-toe mules with a short block heel to comfortably wear and add a little spice to a simple outfit.
21. Faux suede slingback flats that have a cushioned footbed and can be worn with anything in your closet. You'll definitely want more than one pair.
22. Lace-up wedge sneakers with a soft, comfortable heel that'll last and last.
23. Men's cushioned Salvatore Ferragamo leather loafers to dress up with a tuxedo or down with jeans; they'll become a long-lasting staple in your closet.
24. Slouchy tall suede boots with a low heel to wear with a boyfriend jeans or maxi dress for a classic vintage aesthetic.
25. Faux leather combat boots with padded insoles and a zip-up wallet to keep your essentials in so you can grab them on the go.
26. And vegan faux-leather Mary Jane heels that are roomy around the toes so you can sashay on the dance floor or in the office — these are a must-have.
Want more? Check out the best places to buy shoes online, or the best shoes for wide feet if you need a little extra room.
And need more style recommendations? Check out these posts:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.