36 Unique Gifts For Music Lovers
This year, give the music lover in your life something they'll remember.
1. This Beyonce Venom shirt.
2. This Madonna Metallica mashup.
3. This Morrissey Mayhem shirt.
4. This one is called "Drake Death."
5. This subtle ode to Guns N' Roses.
6. An original painting from Texas Punk Legend Tim Kerr.
8. Or Ice Cube in an Orioles cap.
10. Or this wooden media console.
11. Or these cozy Ol' Dirty Bastard socks.
12. And these stylish Gucci (Mane) socks
13. These spiffy Morrissey sweaters.
14. Or this one from Shredders Apparel, which reimagines what Moz would look like in the OG Bones Brigade logo.
15. How about an Omnichord?
17. Or this one of Blondie singer Debbie Harry.
18. Or this one of Dolly Parton.
19. Or a Dolly Parton pinball machine.
20. This Taylor Swift "Blank Space" stitch.
21. Or this Beyonce "Drunk In Love" stitch.
22. A Tribe Called Quest sweater from Shredders Apparel.
24. A nice bottle of wine from Gerald Casle's (DEVO) vineyard.
26. Or maybe George Jones coffee.
27. Drink it all in a George Jones "White Lightning" flask.
30. This A-Trak mystery box
The box features three tees (or tanks) from the one-time Kanye DJ, now head of Fools Gold Records, plus a surprise to top it all off. What could it be?