1. This morning Mayim Bialik (aka mother-f’ing BLOSSOM) tweeted a out a pic of this reunion with her former Blossom co-stars, Mike Stoyanov, Jenna von Oÿ, and Joey Lawrence.
2. The reunion was to promote the series’ return to TV. Reruns of Blossom will begin airing on ’90s kids nostalgia network, HUB, starting July 7th.
4. Also, no word if Joey Lawrence broke out into a rendition of “Nothing My Love Can’t Fix”:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.