1. In October 2000, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton stopped by The Daily Show to promote their new Spice Girls’ album Forever.
2. And it was all fun and games….
3. …until Jon made a few harmless sarcastic jokes at their expense.
4. Victoria then turned into the ice queen monster.
6. This is pretty much how the rest of the interview went:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.