1. In October 2000, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton stopped by The Daily Show to promote their new Spice Girls’ album Forever.
2. And it was all fun and games….
3. …until Jon made a few harmless sarcastic jokes at their expense.
4. Victoria then turned into the ice queen monster.
6. This is pretty much how the rest of the interview went:
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.