1. In October 2000, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton stopped by The Daily Show to promote their new Spice Girls’ album Forever.
2. And it was all fun and games….
3. …until Jon made a few harmless sarcastic jokes at their expense.
4. Victoria then turned into the ice queen monster.
6. This is pretty much how the rest of the interview went:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀