1. In October 2000, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton stopped by The Daily Show to promote their new Spice Girls’ album Forever.
2. And it was all fun and games….
3. …until Jon made a few harmless sarcastic jokes at their expense.
4. Victoria then turned into the ice queen monster.
6. This is pretty much how the rest of the interview went:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.