1. Behold, this amazing photo from the 1994 Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards featuring almost every important TV teen female star of the ‘90s. One day historians will study this photo in order to understand the ‘90s.
(L-R) Mother-fing Clarissa Darling (aka Melissa Joan Hart) dressed in very in a long burgundy velvet skirt, of course; Sister Sister’s Tia and Tamera Mowry dressed like Blossom; speaking of Blossom, her BFF Six (aka Jenna von Oÿ) is dressed in her best Contempo Casuals outfit; Jodie Sweetin is ‘dressed like 90s perfection in with crushed velvet, with matching choker; and lastly, Kimmy Gibbler (aka Andrea Barber) is rocking another early ’90s staple a crochet vest.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.