1. Earlier in the day, Londoner @SadderDre received an unexpected surprise from his Domino’s Pizza order.
2. A concerned Domino’s quickly sprung into action, tweeting back and bringing in its U.K. counterparts for help.
3. Fortunately for Domino’s, it did not have to go into code red as @SadderDre made an important discovery about his order.
5. h/t: @darth
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥