Much of the success and appeal of Animaniacs is that, like Pixar today, it appeals both to kids and adults (I watch the reruns on Hub!). But, in the episode titled, “Hercule Yakko”, the writers threw in a reference, that to quote the Blood Hound Gang, was “The kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.”
2. Joke starts at the 0:28 mark:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.