1. Pauly Shore, “The Weasel” himself, comes on inform us that you can’t get AIDS from a toilet seat.
2. Neil Patrick Harris!
3. Tom Cruise bringing some This Is Your Brain on Drugs realness.
4. Jaleel White (aka Steve Urkel) raps about abstinence in his song “Contents Under Pressure”:
5. Mayim Bialik encouraging us to talk about AIDS.
6. Luke Perry informs us that if we have had unprotected sex in the last 10 years, there’s a chance we have the virus. Way to bum us out Dylan.
7. Aresino Hall made classy jokes to Magic Johnson about how women don’t like condoms.
Aresnio also treats us to the rap, “Temporary Passion”:
8. Color Me Badd, because who better to give out safe sex advice than the singers of “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
9. Paula Abdul “Straight Up” telling us the facts about HIV and AIDS.
10. Sinbad, in the role of a lifetime, as a wisecracking condom.
Time Out: The Truth About HIV, AIDS, And You:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."