1. Pauly Shore, “The Weasel” himself, comes on inform us that you can’t get AIDS from a toilet seat.
2. Neil Patrick Harris!
3. Tom Cruise bringing some This Is Your Brain on Drugs realness.
4. Jaleel White (aka Steve Urkel) raps about abstinence in his song “Contents Under Pressure”:
5. Mayim Bialik encouraging us to talk about AIDS.
6. Luke Perry informs us that if we have had unprotected sex in the last 10 years, there’s a chance we have the virus. Way to bum us out Dylan.
7. Aresino Hall made classy jokes to Magic Johnson about how women don’t like condoms.
Aresnio also treats us to the rap, “Temporary Passion”:
8. Color Me Badd, because who better to give out safe sex advice than the singers of “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
9. Paula Abdul “Straight Up” telling us the facts about HIV and AIDS.
10. Sinbad, in the role of a lifetime, as a wisecracking condom.
Time Out: The Truth About HIV, AIDS, And You:
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.