1. Pauly Shore, “The Weasel” himself, comes on inform us that you can’t get AIDS from a toilet seat.
2. Neil Patrick Harris!
3. Tom Cruise bringing some This Is Your Brain on Drugs realness.
4. Jaleel White (aka Steve Urkel) raps about abstinence in his song “Contents Under Pressure”:
5. Mayim Bialik encouraging us to talk about AIDS.
6. Luke Perry informs us that if we have had unprotected sex in the last 10 years, there’s a chance we have the virus. Way to bum us out Dylan.
7. Aresino Hall made classy jokes to Magic Johnson about how women don’t like condoms.
Aresnio also treats us to the rap, “Temporary Passion”:
8. Color Me Badd, because who better to give out safe sex advice than the singers of “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
9. Paula Abdul “Straight Up” telling us the facts about HIV and AIDS.
10. Sinbad, in the role of a lifetime, as a wisecracking condom.
Time Out: The Truth About HIV, AIDS, And You:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.