1. When Mick had a “Maniac” moment and did an homage to Flashdance:
And he’s dancing like he’s never danced before!
2. He then proceeded to dance like your drunk auntie at a wedding:
3. When David (wearing a fugly jumpsuit) jumped into the scene and was like “David Lee Roth ain’t got nothing on me”:
4. The part when the sexual chemistry between Mick and David got so heated that they almost kissed:
Look at Mick’s hand movement he really wants him a piece of Bowie!
5. Mick was like “SERIOUSLY DAVID I WANT A KISS”:
6. Mick’s talk to the hand moment:
7. Which was followed by David’s awkward salsa dance moves:
8. David’s side eye when Mick — like a true diva — made the scene all about him:
David, “Yeah, I cuttin’ you with my eyes you attention seeking bitch.”
9. This whole moment when you knew they didn’t give a fuck:
Also, I assume they made out after this video.
David Bowie & Mick Jagger - “Dancing In The Street”:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪