1. When Mick had a “Maniac” moment and did an homage to Flashdance:
And he’s dancing like he’s never danced before!
2. He then proceeded to dance like your drunk auntie at a wedding:
3. When David (wearing a fugly jumpsuit) jumped into the scene and was like “David Lee Roth ain’t got nothing on me”:
4. The part when the sexual chemistry between Mick and David got so heated that they almost kissed:
Look at Mick’s hand movement he really wants him a piece of Bowie!
5. Mick was like “SERIOUSLY DAVID I WANT A KISS”:
6. Mick’s talk to the hand moment:
7. Which was followed by David’s awkward salsa dance moves:
8. David’s side eye when Mick — like a true diva — made the scene all about him:
David, “Yeah, I cuttin’ you with my eyes you attention seeking bitch.”
9. This whole moment when you knew they didn’t give a fuck:
Also, I assume they made out after this video.
David Bowie & Mick Jagger - “Dancing In The Street”:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎