1. In 2002, Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock fell in love on the set of their film Murder By Numbers.
2. Yup, these two dated!
3. And it was just wrong.
4. Like really WRONG.
5. Nope, can’t deal with the PDA.
6. Ugh…. I just can’t look. Just too weird.
7. LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER.
8. Look at Sandra’s smirk, you know she’s thinking “Yup, I’m hittin’ that.”
9. This pretty much sums up how I feel about this relationship.
10. Here’s a palate cleanser:
11. Please give me the strength to forget this ever even happened.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.