1. In 2002, Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock fell in love on the set of their film Murder By Numbers.
2. Yup, these two dated!
3. And it was just wrong.
4. Like really WRONG.
5. Nope, can’t deal with the PDA.
6. Ugh…. I just can’t look. Just too weird.
7. LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER.
8. Look at Sandra’s smirk, you know she’s thinking “Yup, I’m hittin’ that.”
9. This pretty much sums up how I feel about this relationship.
10. Here’s a palate cleanser:
11. Please give me the strength to forget this ever even happened.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀