1. You have to admit, when you think of ’90s supermodels only one name comes to mind: KATE MOSS.
2. And of course it should, after all she was a total ’90s it girl.
3. Obviously, being a supermodel, she probably had the most glamorous job in the world.
4. Sure, she had to model some heinous very ’90s fashions.
8. She also modeled for Calvin Klein Jeans.
Basically, Kate was Calvin Klein in the ’90s!
9. When she wasn’t busy modeling, she basically just smoked cigarettes and drank champagne (and looked fabulous doing so).
10. Or partied in weird costumes (and looked fabulous doing so).
11. And partied some more (and maybe didn’t look as fabulous doing so).
12. Of course she could only be seen having dinner at the coolest restaurants.
14. Or be seen with other super pretty friends, like fellow model Veronica Webb…
15. …Liv Tyler…
Oh Gwyneth, such a third wheel.
16. …And of course, BFF Naomi Campbell.
17. Kate also hung out with supercool jetsetters too, like Puff Daddy (yes, he was cool in the ’90s)…
19. …and even Princess Di!
21. Sure, she had her haters!
But they were just jealous bitches.
22. If that wasn’t cool enough, she also dated Johnny Depp (in his prime).
23. And the two were inseparable. They partied together…
24. …threw side-eye and bitchface together…
25. …and even parted their hair together.
27. All hail Kate Moss, queen of the cool ’90s it girls!
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️