1. Remember 1997 video:
Fun facts about 1997:
• Elton John’s “Candle in the Wind 1997” is No.1 on Billboard’s Year-End Hot 100 singles. It is also, according to the Recording Industry Association of America, “the best-selling single of all time.”
• Princess Diana’s funeral drew an estimated 3 million mourners and onlookers in London, as well as 2.5 billion television viewers worldwide.
• Spice Girls’ Spice is the biggest selling album of the year.
• Titanic becomes the first movie to gross billon dollars at the box office. It is also the highest grossing film in history and of 1997, until Avatar is released in 2010. Although, Titanic is a 1997 film, most of the gross came in 1998.
• Star Wars: Special Editions trilogy is released in theaters.
• The Simpsons surpasses The Flintstones as the longest-running prime-time cartoon series in terms of episodes aired.
• Toonami debuts on Cartoon Network.
• Daria, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, South Park, Ally McBeal, The View, Antiques Roadshow and Johnny Bravo, were among the television shows that premiered.
• Married… with Children, Beavis and Butt-head, Martin and Roseanne all ended their series run.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.