1. Actress and dancer Jane Fowler performs some of the live-action sequences for Maleficent.
2. Along with Maleficent, Fowler was also a live-action reference for the Queen (aka Princess Aurora’s mother).
3. While Fowler provided some of the live-action references, all of Maleficent’s mannerisms and expressions are based on actress Eleanor Audley, who not only also provided some of the live-action modeling as well, but also voiced the character.
Audley had previoulsy been the voice and live-action reference for another Disney villain, Lady Tremaine in Cinderella.
4. Actor Ed Kemmer as Prince Phillip, modeling for the final battle sequence.
Actor Bill Shirley provided the voice for Phillip in the film.
5. Kemmer kissing actress Helene Stanley — who provided all the live-action modeling for Princess Aurora — on the cheek as they model for the iconic “True Love’s Kiss” scene.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌