Well, unsurprisingly, people had some opinions, and the thread was soon full of thousands of responses that range from "Yup! Agree!!!" to pretty divisive. Here are some of the top-voted comments and other ones that might just have you yelling at your phone:
2. "I think DJ Khaled doesn't deserve as much of the credit as the artists on his songs."
3. "Soundtracks from TV shows, movies, and video games are as good, if not better than, original music."
4. "Eminem is very talented, and I can appreciate that. However, to me he just sounds like a pissed-off chihuahua."
5. "The first Limp Bizkit album wasn't bad. Shit went downhill fairly quick after that."
6. "U2 is boring."
7. "You don't have to know the band members' names and history to be a fan. Music is about the sound and how it makes you feel; it feels like a trivia cult. If you don't know facts about the band, some fans get defensive about how much of a fan you are."
8. "George Harrison was the best Beatle and had the best career music-wise after they broke up."
9. "Most mainstream musicians focus more on their theatrics and personas instead of music — so a lot of it sounds the same and it’s bland."
10. "Beyoncé is overrated."
13. "I'm so fucking tired of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They play on every radio station from classic rock to contemporary to weird alternative stations. I can't escape them, and all of their songs sound the same, and I've heard every one a thousand times. I'm just sick of them."
14. "I never got the hype for 'Stairway to Heaven' being some all-time great song. It's a good song, but that's about as far as I'd go with it."
16. "Foo Fighters are an average, middle-of-the-road band at best."
17. "Indie music nowadays has been relegated to ukuleles, random timed beats, and nasal voices."
18. "All modern pop stars sound the same. I legit can hardly tell any of their voices apart, with the exception of Doja Cat and The Weeknd’s voice."
19. "Bruce Springsteen is overrated. I can’t stand his voice or lyrics. They have no meaning. Watching him dance around is pure cringe. I don’t get how he has fans and people take him seriously."
20. "Shania Twain and Garth Brooks are mostly responsible for turning country music into the shitshow it is today."
21. "Modern rap is far better than the stuff from the '90s and '00s."
22. "Billie Eilish is just not very interesting. I'm completely bored by all of her songs, and I truly don't understand her music. Showing my age, I guess?"
23. "I don't care for Hamilton...at all."
You can read the full thread of responses on Reddit.
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.