1. Rebecca Gayheart starred in some pretty classic ’90s projects….
2. …Beverly Hills 90210 ….
3. …Urban Legend….
4. …Scream 2…
6. But, her biggest contribution to the decade is the being face of Noxzema.
7. Rebecca landed the ad campaign in 1991.
8. She continued being the face of Noxzema till 1993. The ad campaign earned her the nickname of “The Noxzema Girl.”
9. Rebecca’s break into the television was with the commericals for Noxzema.
10. She also starred in one with Jared Leto:
11. This is the commercial that inspired Cher Horowitz to say “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?”:
12. Never Forget. She was also the “Glints Girl”:
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.