1. Rebecca Gayheart starred in some pretty classic ’90s projects….
2. …Beverly Hills 90210 ….
3. …Urban Legend….
4. …Scream 2…
6. But, her biggest contribution to the decade is the being face of Noxzema.
7. Rebecca landed the ad campaign in 1991.
8. She continued being the face of Noxzema till 1993. The ad campaign earned her the nickname of “The Noxzema Girl.”
9. Rebecca’s break into the television was with the commericals for Noxzema.
10. She also starred in one with Jared Leto:
11. This is the commercial that inspired Cher Horowitz to say “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?”:
12. Never Forget. She was also the “Glints Girl”:
- Anti-government protesters breached the "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building in Baghdad
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯