1. Rebecca Gayheart starred in some pretty classic ’90s projects….
2. …Beverly Hills 90210 ….
3. …Urban Legend….
4. …Scream 2…
6. But, her biggest contribution to the decade is the being face of Noxzema.
7. Rebecca landed the ad campaign in 1991.
8. She continued being the face of Noxzema till 1993. The ad campaign earned her the nickname of “The Noxzema Girl.”
9. Rebecca’s break into the television was with the commericals for Noxzema.
10. She also starred in one with Jared Leto:
11. This is the commercial that inspired Cher Horowitz to say “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?”:
12. Never Forget. She was also the “Glints Girl”:
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚