3. The books had an equally eerie series of commercials that accompanied them, which featured people explaining their paranormal experiences:
4. Like the woman who foresaw a schoolhouse buried in an avalanche…
5. …Or this woman, who had something vague happen to her daughter.
6. But most surprising of all is Julianne Moore, who talked about “her” out-of-body experience.
7. Warning: Her dramatic acting will probably make you a believer in the paranormal or really want to order a Time-Life book.
8. Check out Julianne in the Mysteries of the Unknown commercial:
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.