30. 2009: Mike’s year to hold Rudolph.
34. 2013: Double AWWWW. Mike and Martin’s daughters join the family tradition.
Mike says that now that they have both kids, the Santa photo tradition will continue:
“I have two kids and Martin has one. And I guess we are going to continue with it… When they start to despise us for it. That is the teachable moment and we’ll continue with it.”
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱