In 1991, Cindy Crawford drove up to a roadside rest stop in a red Lamborghini to get a can of Pepsi.
The sexy commercial, which first aired during the Super Bowl, has gone on to become an iconic classic. In 2002 Crawford recreated it for Diet Pepsi.
Crawford, who turns 47 this week, still looks just as sexy! Proving she is only getting better with age.
2. The original classic 1991 Pepsi commercial:
3. The 2002 Diet Pepsi revamp:
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰