In 1991, Cindy Crawford drove up to a roadside rest stop in a red Lamborghini to get a can of Pepsi.
The sexy commercial, which first aired during the Super Bowl, has gone on to become an iconic classic. In 2002 Crawford recreated it for Diet Pepsi.
Crawford, who turns 47 this week, still looks just as sexy! Proving she is only getting better with age.
2. The original classic 1991 Pepsi commercial:
3. The 2002 Diet Pepsi revamp:
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹