In 1991, Cindy Crawford drove up to a roadside rest stop in a red Lamborghini to get a can of Pepsi.
The sexy commercial, which first aired during the Super Bowl, has gone on to become an iconic classic. In 2002 Crawford recreated it for Diet Pepsi.
Crawford, who turns 47 this week, still looks just as sexy! Proving she is only getting better with age.
2. The original classic 1991 Pepsi commercial:
3. The 2002 Diet Pepsi revamp:
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.