1. If you ever watched Bambi and thought, Wow this would make a really sexy costume...
Also, Bambi looks a little too excited to be on that costume!
2. ...or Dumbo — who looks embarrassed AF to be on that costume:
3. What's this? What's this? A HUGE nope. Jack Skellington would never:
4. AS IF! Cher from Clueless would never wear something that clearly came from the clearance bin of a Judy's going-out-of-business sale:
Heck, that looks more like it came from a clearance bin at a Strawberry outlet.
5. Um, yeah, this Jessie from Toy Story costume needs to be thrown in a box and left on the side of the road:
~ puts on when "Somebody Loved Me" and tries to erase this image of Jessie from my head ~
6. Yeah, bet you didn’t even think that a “sexy” Taz could be a thing.
7. I think this Powerpuff Girl-meets-Disney Princess costume is supposed to be Jane Jetson?
8. Hmmmm...this doesn’t scream “Maleficent" as much as "Blanche Devereaux grabbing cheesecake in one of her nightgowns":
9. Sexy Indiana Jones. Why did it have to be sexy?
10. This is a foul Mr. Grinch costume, or possibly Oscar the Grouch, it's hard to tell:
11. This is great for anyone who has BOTH a Mickey Mouse and vinyl clothing fetish:
12. Um...Mr. Peanut is not a hot mascot. Just saying:
13. Noooo...I don't love this Lucy 😭:
14. Nope. Nope. NOPE:
15. It looks like it would be hard to fight crime in this costume:
16. Nope this isn't a The Fame-era Lady Gaga costume...it's a "sexy" Game Boy (I know, I know):
17. By the look on Toto's face, he is not feeling this Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz costume.
18. I don't think this Madeline is wearing an approved school uniform. 🤔
19. Hell no! Why would anybody do this to Lydia from Beetlejuice?!
Side-note: That model is giving me serious Victoria Beckham vibes, so maybe (hopefully) that's what they were really going for?
20. On the plus-side: I guess you could wear this Wolverine costume as a bathing suit in the summer.
21. You know what we really, really, really didn't need: a "sexy" Smee from Peter Pan costume: