Judit continued modeling throughout the 1990s and still appears occasionally in fashion spreads and ad campaigns. She has also branched into television and writing, her memoir, El Libro de Judit Mascó (Judit Mascó’s book), was published in 2003.
Kathy was featured for 13 consecutive years in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Today she is CEO and chief designer of her own brand product marketing company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide. The company produces a wide range of products including furniture, lighting, jewelry, and clothing.
Today (pictured here in 2010), she continues to occasionally model, as well as hosting international editions of Top Model. She also acts as goodwill ambassador for UNICEF.
9. Then: Elle Macpherson, and Rachel Hunter (1994)
Elle became the first and only four-time cover model, having appeared previously on the cover in 1986, 1987, and 1988.
This was Rachel’s first appearance on the cover and she was actually pregnant at the time with her second child (with then-husband Rod Stewart).
Elle moved into acting in the ‘90s, most memorably appearing as Janine LaCroix on Friends. Currently, she is the host of Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.
Today, she is currently a judge on New Zealand’s Got Talent.
Daniela continued modeling throughout the 2000s, even appearing on the 2000 and 2006 covers of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Today, she keeps a relatively low profile.
Valeria retired from modeling in 1998, choosing to focus on raising a family.
Tyra (seen her “smizing”) continues to host America’s Next Top Model, which recently wrapped it’s 19th season.
Today, Heidi is best known as the host, judge, and executive producer of Project Runway.
Today, Rebecca is best known for her role as Mystique in the X-Men films, and for her role as Alexis Meade on the television show Ugly Betty. She currently appears as Jessie, on Adult Swim’s NTSF:SD:SUV::.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏