This is probably the first image that comes to mind when you imagine James Dean: As Jim Stark, the iconic face of teenage disillusionment, in Rebel Without a Cause.
The talented actor was handsome…
…and, of course, brooding.
1. But, could you imagine him as a dapper kid?
Take notes, everyone. This is how you pull off a fedora.
2. How about as a star high school basketball player?
3. But basketball wasn’t his only athletic pursuit, he also practiced ballet.
4. He also liked to clown around with his friends, like Marlon Brando.
5. And also his co-stars, like Rebel Without a Cause’s Sal Mineo
6. …and his Giant co-star Elizabeth Taylor.
7. He liked to do silly things while signing autographs!
Kicked out to the curb?
8. He was no stranger to making funny faces for the camera.
9. And like all of us, he sometimes talked on the phone while going to the bathroom.
Well, most of us wouldn’t allow ourselves to be photographed doing it.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝