1. That Muppet Babies is greatest cartoon of all time (sorry, Rugrats).
2. Even though they were brother and sister, you thought He-Man and She-Ra made a hot couple.
3. The horror and confusion of finding your parents’ old 1970s copy of The Joy of Sex (where the couple looked like hippies).
7. Wanting to be as cool as Punky Brewster.
10. Remembering to “Just Say No.”
12. The emotional blow you felt when Optimus Prime died in The Transformers: The Movie.
13. That it’s OK to pass off your robot maid as your child…
14. …And it’s also OK to harbor a smart-mouthed, cat-murdering, extraterrestrial alien in your home.
16. Being traumatized by one or more of these movies:
17. Hands Across America — and even if you didn’t participate you still wore the T-shirt.
18. That it’s perfectly acceptable to wear neon spandex biker shorts with just a T-shirt to school.
19. Listening to your “We Are the World” 7-inch…
21. …on your state-of-the-art Fisher-Price record player.
22. Watching this commercial over and over just to see if you could catch the moment when Michael Jackson’s hair catches on fire.
24. Your parents still holding on to the Betamax player, even though VHS had won the format war.
25. These were the soundtracks to your life:
26. Watching 3-2-1 Contact, but mainly for “The Bloodhound Gang” segments.
27. Always picking the banker and then having your family die on The Oregon Trail.
28. That British Knights and L.A. Gear made the coolest shoes.
29. The joy of drinking New York Seltzer.
30. Square One: It was all about Mathnet.
32. The feeling that you could totally beat the obstacle course on Double Dare.
33. That Ben Affleck will always be Clement Tyler from The Voyage of the Mimi.
34. Sam the Olympic Eagle is the first thing that pops into your head, when anyone mentions the 1984 Summer Olympics.
35. Pee-wee’s Playhouse and a big bowl of cereal was the highlight of Saturday mornings.
38. The shock you felt when you saw Greg Louganis hit his head on the diving board at the 1988 Seoul Olympics.
39. That Vuarnet T-shirts were best worn with Z. Cavaricci acid-wash jeans (pegged, of course).
40. The excitement in the air the day the Berlin Wall came down.
41. Starting your day with a balanced breakfast.
42. The excitement you got each month when your teacher passed out Troll & Scholastic book order forms.
43. Don’t forget, you get a free poster with your order!
45. The infectious jingle of My Buddy & Kid Sister:
46. The joy of the first scratch on a brand-new Scratch ‘n Sniff sticker.
47. The stress of pulling the edges off your dot matrix printer paper.
48. Getting pumped about the new school year because it meant a new Trapper Keeper.
49. That slap bracelets were both a fashion accessory and a weapon.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈