1. Because there was nothing better than celebrating Christmas with the Tanners.
10. Because you couldn’t look at Hershey’s Christmas Kisses without hearing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”:
13. Because you could (and still can) recite this commercial by ha-ha-heart:
“Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry.”
16. …and these as well:
17. Because you could count on the Kids’ WB to deliver a satirical view on the holiday…
23. Because Magic really sold you on Old Navy’s performance fleece.
29. Because Gap still knew how to make kick-ass holiday ads.
32. And lastly, and most importantly, because the ’90s gave birth to the greatest Christmas song of all time:
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.