1. Because there was nothing better than celebrating Christmas with the Tanners.
10. Because you couldn’t look at Hershey’s Christmas Kisses without hearing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”:
13. Because you could (and still can) recite this commercial by ha-ha-heart:
“Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry.”
16. …and these as well:
17. Because you could count on the Kids’ WB to deliver a satirical view on the holiday…
23. Because Magic really sold you on Old Navy’s performance fleece.
29. Because Gap still knew how to make kick-ass holiday ads.
32. And lastly, and most importantly, because the ’90s gave birth to the greatest Christmas song of all time:
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯