1. Because there was nothing better than celebrating Christmas with the Tanners.
10. Because you couldn’t look at Hershey’s Christmas Kisses without hearing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”:
13. Because you could (and still can) recite this commercial by ha-ha-heart:
“Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry.”
16. …and these as well:
17. Because you could count on the Kids’ WB to deliver a satirical view on the holiday…
23. Because Magic really sold you on Old Navy’s performance fleece.
29. Because Gap still knew how to make kick-ass holiday ads.
32. And lastly, and most importantly, because the ’90s gave birth to the greatest Christmas song of all time:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.