1. Jessica Alba showed up, and apparently her hair was attacked by a bottle of Sun-In.
2. Usher happily showed off his new suit.
3. Meanwhile Ashlee Simpson wore Cyndi Lauper’s old ’80s hand-me-downs.
4. Matthew Lillard and Wilmer Valderrama hugged it out on the red carpet.
I also think Wilmer was there to look for his next starlet girlfriend?
5. Tyra smized like her life depended on it.
6. Adam Brody (aka Seth Cohen FOREVER) was there to represent The O.C. …
7. …along with Jimmy and Julie Cooper!
(Tate Donovan and Melinda Clarke)
8. Xzibit was there, but only to pimp-out rides.
“Who wants a full hair salon in their trunk?”
9. Everwood’s Chris Pratt rocked early 2000s it-brand Lacoste.
10. Lenny Kravitz was there to show all the kids how body piercing is REALLY done.
12. Raven-Symoné was there sans the rest of The Cheetah Girls.
RIP The Cheetah Girls.
13. Chad Michael Murray, as always, looked thrilled to be there.
That face he is making is less smoldering and more “I’m constipated.”
14. Kelly and Sharon Osbourne did look happy to be there…
…but their dog, not so much.
15. Maria Menounos (and her epic blouse collar) tried to get a scoop out of Jimmy Fallon.
16. Christina Milian tried to bring back ’90s prom hair.
17. While a sleepy Paris tried to bring back Farrah Fawcett’s feathered hair.
Sorry Paris, but you’re no angel and should’ve let that hair RIP.
18. Along with trying to resurrect old hair trends, Paris was also there to co-host the show with frenemy Nicole Richie.
The Simple Life, NEVER FORGET.
19. Nick Lachey and Anne Hathaway were presenters.
He also nicely coordinated his look with a bowling bag purse.
20. Halle Berry took home the award for Choice Movie Actress - Drama/Action Adventure for Gothika (yes, seriously).
Fellow nominee Jessica Alba was robbed, she should’ve won for Honey!
21. Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge took a poop backstage.
22. Adam Sandler won Choice Movie Actor - Comedy for 50 First Dates.
23. While Lindsay Lohan won Choice Breakout Movie Star - Female for Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, and Freaky Friday.
Clearly it was a EPIC YEAR for Lindsay.
24. Smallville’s Kristin Kreuk and Tom Welling were presenters.
25. JoJo performed “Leave (Get Out),” of course.
26. Nicole was mildly amused by Napoleon Dynamite.
27. Mike Myers took home the Ultimate Choice Award.
I suspect they rescinded the award after The Love Guru.
28. Janet Jackson made a post Nipplegate appearance.
29. The O.C. was one of the big winners of the night (duh)…
30. …but apparently the cast wasn’t too fond of Mischa Barton, cause she had to pose by herself.
31. Randy Jackson was killed on stage by Leatherface.
Funny we never talk about that.
32. And lastly, Ashton Kutcher brought power to the people.
“¡Viva la revolución!”
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️