31 Christmas Gifts You Totally Asked For In 2005
"OMG, mom, there is NOTHING inappropriate about a 'Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky' T-shirt!" -- you in 2003.
1. Distressed flared denim jeans, preferably from Abercrombie or Hollister.
2. Graphic tees, 'cause you could never have enough punny T-shirts.
3. Dance Dance Revolution WITH the pad.
4. This ubiquitous Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet.
5. Julius the Monkey accessories by Paul Frank.
Had to have the wallet, keychain, bag, and stickers. And, of course, also the T-shirts and PJ bottoms.
6. The iPod transmitter that NEVER worked well.
Having an iPod was already a status symbol, but being able to play it in your car was NEXT level. The worst part was finding a radio station that could hold onto the signal.
7. Britney 4 Wheelers...
Britney Spears + Sketchers = ICONIC.
8. ...and/or Heelys.
9. Glow perfume by Jennifer Lopez.
11. Abercrombie & Fitch logo sweaters (that came with the faint smell of Fierce cologne).
12. A colorful iPod Mini...
13. ...and then an iPod Nano.
14. Chunky Steve Madden shoes.
Probably your first ~designer~ shoe. And you thought these styles went with everything.
15. Polaroid i-Zone instant camera.
16. Baby-G Shock watches.
17. Robot pet dogs.
18. Your favorite TV shows on DVD.
19. Work boot heels inspired by the ones you saw J.Lo wear in her "Jenny From The Block" music video.
20. Performance Fleece sweaters and vests from Old Navy.
21. A pair of UGG boots.
22. Polos, preferably from Lacoste.
23. The Sims along with all its amazing expansion packs.
24. Juicy Couture EVERYTHING.
But in particular the velour tracksuit -- with "Juicy" written on the butt, of course.