1. Whenever you went to the mall this was the first place you headed to:
2. When your movie "collection" stacked up like this:
CLASSICS. Plus the smell was heavenly — you know the one!
3. Somehow, you knew how to do the "Macarena" (and might even remember a few of the moves):
4. The satisfaction of perfectly slicing into the CD packaging with one of these:
5. Hurting your fingers while testing the battery life of a Duracell:
6. Always singing along to the theme song to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (because you knew the words by heart):
7. Looking forward to lunchtime so that you could enjoy some of these "gourmet" treats:
8. Then you had an overwhelming feeling that you NEEDED to order Nickelodeon Magazine every time the commercial played:
But your parents were supposed to make that call for you, SMH.
9. Every episode of Lizzie McGuire you *HOPED* Gordo and Lizzie McGuire would realize that they were totally meant for each other:
10. When Britney and Justin (RIP) changed fashion history FOREVER:
11. Praying that when SpongeBob came on Nickelodeon, it would be one of your favorite episodes:
12. When you played DDR with your friends, trying not to trip and fall while you perfected your mad sick dance skillz:
13. The immense joy whenever you got a new friend request on Myspace:
But then you had to decide if your new friend was Top 8 worthy.
14. The rush of excitement you would feel when you'd go to the midnight release of the new Harry Potter book:
And you KNEW you weren't sleeping that night.
15. Getting overly frustrated and mad after you accidentally bent the tag on your Beanie Baby:
16. Taking one of these perfect play sets EVERYWHERE with you:
Polly Pocket and Mighty Max totally kept you entertained when you went to Grandma's, on a road trip, or even church.
17. Looking forward to Friday nights so you could hear some of Mr. Feeny's wisdom on Boy Meets World:
18. Making the most epic and perfect mix CD (from songs you downloaded on LimeWire) for your friends or crush:
19. Walking past Abercrombie & Fitch in the mall, and smelling THAT smell:
And if you were growing up gay, totally checking out those advertisements LOL.
20. Begging that ONE friend who had a cell phone to borrow it so you could play Snake:
21. Rushing from your bus stop to make it home in time to catch T.R.L.:
22. When you danced along to the Fantas commercial before movies:
23. Sitting (not so) patiently through this Windows screen:
24. Knowing there was NO better place for a ('90s) kid to be a kid than Discovery Zone.
25. When you tried to perfect the OG mirror selfie:
26. You'll always know Justin Timberlake as the guy from NSYNC:
27. Trying (and failing MISERABLY) to get your Furby to shut the hell up:
28. Rushing home from school so you could jump on AIM and dish about everything that happened earlier in the day:
29. And finally, going with your friends on Saturday nights to Blockbuster and picking out a movie to enjoy:
Seriously, Blockbuster nights with your friends or family were the best. (RIP Blockbuster)