1. Old Navy Slim-Fit Flannel Shirts, $26
A stylish and classic way to bring out your guy's inner lumbersexual. Plus, these shirts can be easily dressed up with a wool tie for a date night.
2. Uniqlo Selvedge Jeans, $50
Selvedge jeans for under $100 are hard to come by, but Japanese retailer, Uniqlo, has managed to bring in a perfect pair at just $50. Also, unlike most selvedge jeans, these come in a lighter weight, making them ideal to wear year-round.
3. J. Crew Factory Leather Flask, $15
4. Adidas Stan Smith Originals, $75
Adidas Stan Smiths are classics, and they're versatile enough to wear with everything from jeans to, yes, suits — just check out Justin Timberlake.
5. Faribault for Target Wool Scarf, $40
6. Uniqlo Slim-Fit Oxford Shirts, $30
An oxford shirt is a staple in any man’s closet. These shirts by Uniqlo come in a nice slim cut and various colors.
7. UE Mini Boom Bluetooth Speaker, $100
A lot of sound for very little money!
8. Indigo Japanese Chambray Shirt, $88
9. Danuta Double Rocks Glass (set of four), $32
10. CB2 Recycled Tire Coasters (set of four), $15
11. Old Navy Color-Blocked Vest, $40
A perfect layering piece for a chilly winter day.
12. Everlane Twill Snap Backpack, $65
This backpack is a nice upgrade from his old middle school JanSport; it's both rugged and office appropriate.
13. Sydney Hale Co. Candles, $30
These handcrafted candles come in clean masculine scents like Woodsmoke and Amber, and Cedarwood and Vanilla.
Bonus: 10% of all sales are donated to dog rescues.
14. Emoji Pins, $10
These are seriously clever and a great stocking stuffer.
15. Kiehl's Men's Refueling Kit, $46
16. Bialetti Moka Express 3-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker, $30
17. Burton Touch N Go Glove, $30
18. J. Crew Factory Leather Card Holder, $12
Have him ditch that bulky George Costanza wallet, and get him one of these slim card holders, which holds all you really need: An ID and a few credit cards.
19. The Tie Bar Navy Skinny Tie Gift Set, $45
20. MOBI by WoodUp, Wood + Concrete iPhone 6 Dock, $90
Give his iPhone dock an upgrade with this minimalist industrial rustic-designed dock, which also features a built-in sound channel that amplifies the music and sounds from his phone.
21. J. Crew Factory Lambswool V-Neck Sweater, $40
These wool sweaters are not only a classic basic piece, but also the perfect layering piece that will take your guy from fall all the way to spring.
22. Uniqlo Sweatpants, $30
These sweatpants are slim-fit and tapered, which makes them not only ideal for indoor lounging, but also acceptable for him to wear out while running around doing errands.
23. KeySmart Minimalist Key Organizer, $20
A perfect way to not only organize his keys, but also help him not look and sound like a janitor every time he pulls his keys from his pockets.
24. Warby Parker Sunglasses, $95
These sunglasses aren’t just good looking, they’re also polarized, which will help protect against glare.
25. J. Crew Factory Carson Duffle Bag, $49
A nice rugged-looking bag that is perfect for a weekend getaway.
26. H&M Padded Jacket, $60
A jacket he will definitely be grabbing every time the weather dips.
27. Harry's The Winston Razor Set, $25
Most men's razors are not only EXPENSIVE, but the handles tend to look like some sort of Transformer. Harry’s solved both these problems; it has an attractive ergonomically designed handle and excellent low-priced German-engineered razor blades.
Bonus: For an extra $15 they'll engrave up to three initials on the handle.
28. Uniqlo Heavy Gage Wool Shawl Cardigan, $50
These sweaters are an awesome and cozy substitute for a jacket on a cool day.
29. Faribault for Target Wool Throw, $80
These throws are another great piece from the collaboration collection between Faribault Woolen Mill Co. and Target. Wool throws from Faribault's regular line start at around $175, so these are a great deal. Plus they're made in the USA. But, most important to of all, they're perfect to snuggle under with your guy on a chilly evening.