1. After a rocky week for the Knowles-Carter family, Solange posted this childhood photo of herself with big sister Bey.
2. Even as a kid, Anderson Cooper knew the power of a smize.
3. Mariah Carey shared this rather timeless photo of her and Stevie Wonder.
4. Diplo looked adorable in his high school senior portrait.
5. Speaking of adorable, this photo of Silicon Valley’s Kumail Nanjiani is too cute.
6. This photo of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with a dead in the eyes Big Bird is rather terrifying.
7. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian posted a much, much less terrifying family photo.
8. Gabourey Sidibe and Pluto hanging out at Epcot back in the day.
9. Awww, Sarah Michelle Gellar and her mom both making the exact same face.
11. January Jones’ magnificent mullet really was all business in the front and party in the back.
12. Veep’s Reid Scott once hung out with an orangutan, because like who doesn’t, right?
13. Emile Hirsch had blonde ambitions while filming Lords of Dogtown.
14. Robbie Williams reminded us that nobody in Take That ever wore shirts.
15. While CeeLo Green reminded the Force was truly with Gnarls Barkley.
16. Missed opportunity, Broad City’s Abbi Jacobson is only missing the hat and glasses to what would’ve been a bomb Where’s Waldo? costume.
17. Sir Ian McKellen took us waaaaay back to 1957, when he played a rather striking Henry V.
Apparently Madonna was feeling generous this week and shared a couple #TBT photos with us:
18. Madonna wearing like seven different mid-’90s trends at once while hanging with BFF’s Debi Mazar and Ingrid Casares.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.