1. The person who made these cupcake pops that actually look more like extra-sad Pierrots instead of Mrs. Potts.
2. The person who got stuck with a bunch of scary demon-looking snowman cookies.
3. The person who tried to create this owl cupcake pop but instead got a chewed piece of gum pop (?).
4. The person who made these stomach-shaped Valentine’s Day pancakes.
5. The person who learned that if not executed correctly, snowmen Rice Krispie treats look more like pieces of coral…
7. The person who realized this ladybug cupcake pop can easily become a squashed-bug-on-the-windshield pop.
8. The person who found out that ice cream cones make a poor substitute for cupcake liners.
9. The person who started out making bear pops and instead got alien pops.
10. The person who learned that mixing a bunch of food coloring actually makes things look tie-dyed…
12. The person who attempted to make this bear pancake and instead got a bear pancake who is definitely part of Fight Club.
14. The person who tried to create a sun cupcake and instead got some trippy sunflowers.
16. This person who created a cookie that resembled a roadkill reindeer.
17. This person who gave us a glimpse into what it would look like if Olaf slowly melted away.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀