1. The person who made these cupcake pops that actually look more like extra-sad Pierrots instead of Mrs. Potts.
2. The person who got stuck with a bunch of scary demon-looking snowman cookies.
3. The person who tried to create this owl cupcake pop but instead got a chewed piece of gum pop (?).
4. The person who made these stomach-shaped Valentine’s Day pancakes.
5. The person who learned that if not executed correctly, snowmen Rice Krispie treats look more like pieces of coral…
7. The person who realized this ladybug cupcake pop can easily become a squashed-bug-on-the-windshield pop.
8. The person who found out that ice cream cones make a poor substitute for cupcake liners.
9. The person who started out making bear pops and instead got alien pops.
10. The person who learned that mixing a bunch of food coloring actually makes things look tie-dyed…
12. The person who attempted to make this bear pancake and instead got a bear pancake who is definitely part of Fight Club.
14. The person who tried to create a sun cupcake and instead got some trippy sunflowers.
16. This person who created a cookie that resembled a roadkill reindeer.
17. This person who gave us a glimpse into what it would look like if Olaf slowly melted away.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉