1. The time she served us some Laura Ingalls Wilder glamour.
2. The time she wore an oversized v-neck suede sweater, which, for some reason, she coordinated with chola bangs.
3. Speaking of bangs, there was the time her bangs and shoulder pads competed to see which one could be the biggest.
4. The time she channeled her inner Stevie Nicks, while her boyfriend, Robert Downey, Jr., by the look of his pants, channeled his inner Fred Mertz.
5. The time she kept her look simple and understated by just wearing that ’80s essential, a washed denim jacket.
Also, when was RDJ in the Air Force?
7. The time she went all glam hippie witch.
8. The time she tried to be an ’80s Annie Hall by donning menswear…
9. …literally wearing clothes straight from RDJ’s closet.
To be honest, that red jacket looks better on Sarah.
10. The time she wore your nana’s old house coat.
Ugh, not even the good one she wore for company.
11. The time she and RDJ competed for fugliest outfit. Oversized jacket and lace-trimmed leggings? Check.
Sorry, but RDJ won this hands down. Hopefully he burned the manpris.
12. The time she wore some puffy AND pleated riding pants! PLEATED. PUFFY. PANTS.
13. The time she said “fuck it” and just threw together all the clothes that were on the floor of her bedroom and topped it off with a floor hat.
14. The time she rocked a flower hat AGAIN.
But it’s OK, that flower on her hat got work again as Carrie Bradshaw’s lapel in several episodes of Sex and the City.
15. When she rocked this sophisticated late ’80s ensemble: blazer, jean shorts, with white sneakers and multiple scrunched up socks = WIN.
16. The time she rocked a rhinestoned bra.
Madonna, eat your heart out!
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄