2. Cindy Crawford modeled some high fashion and even HIGHER hair!
3. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band chilled at an ice cream shop in 1978.
4. Tom Cruise and his Jerry Maguire director, Cameron Crowe, hanging out back in the day.
5. Adam Sandler worked a “smoldering” look in his first headshot.
6. I guess Paul McCartney was caught off guard when this photo was taken?
7. Besties: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eva Longoria in the early 2000s.
8. Gwen Stefani celebrated being named the new judge on The Voice by posting this photo of herself with Christina Aguilera.
10. Pitch Perfect’s Skylar Astin posted this pic of himself back in 2007, on the set of Hamlet 2.
11. I think we can all agree, Ian McKellen was dashing in 1970.
12. Januray Jones continues to reign supreme as the new “queen of TBT,” sharing this pic of herself in the ’80s.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.