1. Do you think it’s annoying that you’re expected to pay for dates?
2. When you say, “Sorry I was sleeping,” were you actually just having sex with someone else?
3. Is there a certain amount of time you wait to text someone back?
4. Do you intentionally leave your read receipts on?
5. How much time, energy, and thought do you put into your online dating profiles?
6. Do you just use Tinder for hook-ups?
Brad: I've never used Tinder. I'm sad and dumb or whatever.
Javi: I think this is just a made-up fantasy. You meet people on Tinder, but hooking up causally doesn't really happen.
Dean: I used Tinder for a nanosecond, to see what all the fuss was about. As I said, I'm not into the whole online dating thing.
7. Do you expect women to buy condoms?
8. Why don’t you ever have lube around?
9. Do you ever wish your sex life were more like the porn you watch?
10. What scares you about having a breakup talk?
11. Does it bother you when women ghost on you?
12. Does it bother you if you’re dating someone who’s dating more than one person at a time?
13. Do you feel bad if you stop talking to someone after you have sex?
Brad: No. But also, like — I don't go mute immediately after. You just kinda…snuggle, right? No talking needed.
Javi: That doesn't really happen.
Dean: It's never really happened, but like why make the situation awkward? I always make a point of talking, unless I'm asleep.