1. One of our Prime Ministers held the world record for chugging beer.
He’s still got it, dammit!
2. Our political candidates love a good passive aggressive handshake.
Mark Latham lost that election - despite his best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
4. This guy!
Still not sure if Peter Garrett’s environmental policies were better than his environmental singing.
5. Bob. Fucking. Katter
Possibly the best party member on the planet?
8. When our Ministers get questions they don’t want to answer they - ah - Don’t answer them.
Shit does happen…
9. Our parliament doesn’t ignore near-apocalypse experiences like other foolish countries.
Thank God for this one.
12. And Finally - Our longest serving Prime Minister would walk the streets near his house. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
I’ve never even seen Obama skip.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are nowhere close to finding a cause.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬