1. One of our Prime Ministers held the world record for chugging beer.
He’s still got it, dammit!
2. Our political candidates love a good passive aggressive handshake.
Mark Latham lost that election - despite his best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
4. This guy!
Still not sure if Peter Garrett’s environmental policies were better than his environmental singing.
5. Bob. Fucking. Katter
Possibly the best party member on the planet?
8. When our Ministers get questions they don’t want to answer they - ah - Don’t answer them.
Shit does happen…
9. Our parliament doesn’t ignore near-apocalypse experiences like other foolish countries.
Thank God for this one.
12. And Finally - Our longest serving Prime Minister would walk the streets near his house. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
I’ve never even seen Obama skip.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳