1. The absence of color.
To most people at the party you’d just look like a guy wearing all white. A sort of Jehovah’s Witness without the tie. But all your ‘independent’ friends would know that you are actually expressing more than that. You are the absence of color.
“I came as The Hulk.”
“That’s cool man. I’m a witch!”
“What are you Jeremiah?”
“Oh me? I’m nothin’ special. Just the absence of color.”
2. Ginevra de’ Benci (by Leonardo Da Vinci)
This is just so all those fake people that come dressed as Van Gogh or The Mona Lisa look like fools. If you do it right no one should know you even dressed up.
“Oh Catherine honey, why didn’t you at least come as a ghost? Dress up a little.”
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.