1. First it was Rafael Nadal going down in Round 1.
He lost to Steve Darcis.
2. Then Roger Federer got straight tooken out in Round 2.
By Sergiy Stakhovsky.
3. And so did Maria Sharapova.
She lost to Michelle Larcher de Brito.
4. And today, 23rd-seeded Sabine “Stay Up All Night To” Lisicki defeated Serena Williams in three sets in the Round of 16.
It took several tries for BuzzFeed Sports staffers to correctly guess where Lisicki was from. (It’s Germany.) Incorrect answers included Australia and, somehow, Japan.
6. Good luck out there, groundhog.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘