1. First it was Rafael Nadal going down in Round 1.
He lost to Steve Darcis.
2. Then Roger Federer got straight tooken out in Round 2.
By Sergiy Stakhovsky.
3. And so did Maria Sharapova.
She lost to Michelle Larcher de Brito.
4. And today, 23rd-seeded Sabine “Stay Up All Night To” Lisicki defeated Serena Williams in three sets in the Round of 16.
It took several tries for BuzzFeed Sports staffers to correctly guess where Lisicki was from. (It’s Germany.) Incorrect answers included Australia and, somehow, Japan.
6. Good luck out there, groundhog.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.