1. With a first-place finish in today’s free skate, Meryl Davis and Charlie White have brought home the United States’ first gold medal in ice dancing since the sport was introduced in 1976.
2. The pair have won over Olympic audiences with their ability and the fact that they are aesthetically perfect human beings manufactured in a Disney lab.
3. They’re six-time American champs and two-time world champs, and won silver in Vancouver in 2010.
4. Fun fact: Davis and White grew up near each other in the Detroit suburbs and both attend the University of Michigan. Go Blue/America!
- Trump is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by only 36% of the public, raising questions about his effectiveness in a crisis.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌