1. John Harbaugh - Baltimore Ravens
My personal favorite. Handsome, poised, and looks his best when he’s pissed off. Just the fact that he orders Ray Lewis around makes him three kinds of sexy.
2. Josh McDaniels - Denver Broncos
It’s hard to find a coach in the NFL who doesn’t look like he was born in 1900. But this guy looks like the one you socialize with over a solo cup at the frat party keg. And just look at that boyish grin.
3. Sean Payton - New Orleans Saints
A silver fox with dreamy eyes - and who can forget his adorable elation when the Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010?
4. Mike Tomlin - Pittsburgh Steelers
Omar Epps? Is that you?
5. Todd Haley - Kansas City Chiefs
Ooook, this one might be a bit of a stretch. But I’m a sucker for blue eyes and Mr. Haley gives off a scruffy bad-boy vibe that’s hard to deny.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.