11. Metallica’s Black Album
Everyone knows who did this first.
10. The punk band None More Black
And here’s exactly where they did it first.
9. The Simpsons E.57
“We were told they knew how to rock in Shelbyville. But nobody rocks like… Springfield.”
8. American Express advertisements
Best possible use of the pre-Tap Thamesmen’s “Gimme Some Money.”
7. Toy Story’s Emperor Zurg
His gun goes to 11.
6. Guitar Hero II’s final level
Complete the game in career mode, playing Stonehenge, and your drummer explodes.
5. Chris Jericho’s entrance to the WCW’s 1998 Fall Brawl
Similar problems are often encountered at Cleveland’s Xanadu Star Theatre.
4. Joe Satriani’s The Satch Tapes documentary
Further blurring the line between Spinal Tap and real life.
3. Volkswagon advertisements
Still a viable commercial commodity in 2006.
2. National Geographic educational films
Clearly pulling out all the stops enlisting experts for their Stonehenge Decoded project. CLICK FOR NUMBER 1(1/11/1111)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.