11. Metallica’s Black Album
Everyone knows who did this first.
10. The punk band None More Black
And here’s exactly where they did it first.
9. The Simpsons E.57
“We were told they knew how to rock in Shelbyville. But nobody rocks like… Springfield.”
8. American Express advertisements
Best possible use of the pre-Tap Thamesmen’s “Gimme Some Money.”
7. Toy Story’s Emperor Zurg
His gun goes to 11.
6. Guitar Hero II’s final level
Complete the game in career mode, playing Stonehenge, and your drummer explodes.
5. Chris Jericho’s entrance to the WCW’s 1998 Fall Brawl
Similar problems are often encountered at Cleveland’s Xanadu Star Theatre.
4. Joe Satriani’s The Satch Tapes documentary
Further blurring the line between Spinal Tap and real life.
3. Volkswagon advertisements
Still a viable commercial commodity in 2006.
2. National Geographic educational films
Clearly pulling out all the stops enlisting experts for their Stonehenge Decoded project. CLICK FOR NUMBER 1(1/11/1111)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.