Need a gift idea? Amazon has a section featuring products that people buy as gifts most often.
1. These stingray slippers for gliding around the house in style.
2. These Gin & Titonic ice trays that shape ice cubes into tragic little ships and icebergs.
3. A puppet theater complete with red curtains, a showtime clock, and chalkboard marquee.
4. A tortilla-patterned swaddle blanket that transforms your tiny human into a tightly-wrapped burrito.
5. A camo beer holster for showing up to parties armed and ready.
6. A 27-piece kids' chef set for your Bobby Flay-to-be.
7. A scratch-off map for anyone conquering the world one destination at a time.
8. A mildly evil-looking octopus mug for the marine enthusiast.
9. A Peter Rabbit cupcake decoration kit for the Beatrix Potter fan.
10. A very le fancy pair of opera glasses for enjoying the show no matter the view.
11. Odense marzipan candy dough for cake decorators and raw ingredient-eating savages alike.
12. A Katana Samurai sword gearshift knob for the ultimate in defensive driving.
13. This Remington ceramic styling wand that gives hair bouncy, effortless waves.
14. Jordan's sugar-free Skinny Syrups that put an end to dumb, boring coffee.
15. A perfect candle collection for bibliophiles.
16. This Raskullz dinosaur helmet that makes safety extROARdinarily appealing! (I'm my Dad).
17. A seven-pound whole wheel of sheep's milk Manchego.
18. A plush fleece blanket for you and your entire wolf pack.
19. These BPA-free nylon claws for pulling pork and chicken and/or fighting people off your pulled pork and chicken.
20. A sterling silver cameo ring for those who love the vintage look.
21. And a four-piece stubby tool set for tiny hands or big hands in tiny spots.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.