1. As each train arrives during rush hour, people are all like:
2. And when the doors open this is how they enter the car.
3. And when you pull into another crowded station more people run in like maniacs!
4. And you just want to be like:
5. Eventually, this is what your train car feels like:
6. And when it is finally your stop and the doors open you have to squeeze within an inch of your LIFE to get out.
7. And if you don’t like getting crowded by subway zombies, then this is your only other option:
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.