1. This is Colin Kaepernick.
2. He is the quarterback of the San Francisco 49ers.
3. His exceptional end of season play rocketed the 49ers into the Superbowl.
4. Oh, and he has some badass tattoos.
5. He is covered in them.
6. Many of them are based in his faith.
7. “To God be the glory”
10. They generally make him look badass everywhere.
11. Boring press conferences? Still kicking ass.
12. In the pocket, kicking ass.
14. Nailed it.
15. Play calling like a boss.
16. Don’t mess.
17. Good sportsmanship badassery.
18. His teamates try to copy him.
19. And wear sleeves in his honor.
20. Even reporter/ referees try to copy him.
21. But no one does it like Colin.
22. In conclusion, Colin Kaepernick will kick your ass, tats and all.
23. And smile while he does it.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬