1. A variety box of chocolate-covered fruit from Harry & David, AKA one of the most reliable treats on the market.
2. A set of hot cocoa sticks you won't have to ~dip~ into your savings to buy for all your friends and family.
7. A happy snowman cookie jar chock-full of holiday cheer (and raspberry-filled shortbread cookies).
8. An assortment of cashews, pistachios, walnuts, mixed nuts, pecans, and almonds you do ~nut~ want to miss out on gifting.
17. A variety pack of savory banana chips for a quick and delicious snack they won't be able to stop thinking about.
18. Amazingly decadent chocolate-covered macaroons from Michelle's Maccs that come in small packages but have big flavor.
19. A Paris apértif box filled with lots of Parisian treats. Will this make you their favorite person? Qui!
20. A pack of six boxes of Banza — a chickpea-based pasta substitute for the recipient who wants less carbs, and more protein and "mmm"s.
24. A bag of reindeer farts (cotton candy) to give at your next White Elephant party. It'll be a toot!
25. A box of Tcho chocolate in a delightfully wintery box, because we all know cute packaging is half the battle with gifts.
27. A duo of goat's milk caramel sauce to take their desserts to new heights. You know, like how goats climb great heights. You get it.
28. A pack of snowmen marshmallows with contagious smiles to add the finishing touch on a perfect mug of hot cocoa.
29. A set of truffle oils so they can stop overpaying for the stuff at the restaurants and just put it on everything they make at home.
32. Or if all else fails, a tin of classic Williams Sonoma peppermint bark — the greatest holiday treat OF ALL TIME.
Need to check off some more boxes on your list? Check out more:
39 Unique Gifts You Can Get For Under $50
49 Inexpensive Gifts You'll Want To Buy Two Of
27 Gifts For Others That Are Secretly For Yourself