3. A subscription to Winc, a service that sends them four or more bottles of wine each month. Monthly boozy presents? Yes please.
10. A marble-ous dinnerware set they'll probably thank you for by inviting you over to dinner to show them off.
12. A bag of color changing tea that's both beverage and entertainment, so it's basically two gifts in one.
14. A bottle of Drinkwel supplements to help ease their hangover woes — if you know anyone with big New Year's Eve plans, they need these.
15. The Cookie Book — a sweet tome to help them make treats so good, Santa will visit their home twice.
16. An etched stemless glass so they can enjoy their favorite city's skyline, even if the view from their new apartment isn't quite what they were hoping for.
17. A very official wax seal kit for the aspiring Hogwarts student in your life. Expect lots of letters written with a quill.
26. A sampler pack of tea drops — loose tea and sugar pressed into fun shapes that they can just just drop right into their mugs. Easy peasy!
27. A DIY miniature bookstore with tiny, printed books. Read all about it! You're about to be the best gift giver in town.
28. A kit so they can make their own gin and stop being snooty about the Seagram's you try to serve them when they come over.
29. A vintage clothing subscription service to help your favorite indie friend get one step closer to Mac DeMarco-chic.
30. A big thing of Jenga so the next time they need to settle something they can say, "let's take this outside...to the Jenga court."
32. A candle making starter set so when they get stressed out, they can do what Jan does and smell all their candles.
35. A festive llamacorn planter, complete with a fairy castle cactus. Do I even need to explain why this is the perfect gift?
36. A one-year planner in a classy faux leather cover for your most professional friend, who like, wears a tie to work.
37. A colorful multi-tool they can whip out whenever something needs to be fixed — or just when they want to show it off.
38. A Homesick candle that smells like their favorite or birth state, which is the closest thing we have to teleportation technology at this point.
39. Coffee and a Classic — a subscription service that delivers everything they need for a cozy night in.
40. A "miracle bud" set with a little pot leaf that can determine their mood. Will they be buzzed, blazed or zzzzzz? Only the herb knows.
42. Or if all else fails, a plant from Bloomscape, like this cool silver satin pothos. Who could say no to another leafy pal?
Keep holiday shopping!
34 Stocking Stuffers Under $10 That They'll Actually Use
49 Outdoorsy Gifts For Anyone Who Loves The Woods More Than You
28 Practical Gifts The Person Who's Trying To Be A Good Adult
39 Gifts For Your Significant Other That Are Secretly For You, Too