Who knew Play-Doh was so appetizing.
9. Pulp Fiction
Because the Martin Lewis shake is always worth the five dollars. And there are several great food scenes in this flick.
The most appetizing, thinly sliced, animated vegetables prepared by a rat that ever hit the big screen.
Do not even try to attempt to deny your inner fat kid of all that salt and sugar glory. Go ahead, dunk your head in that cream pie.
6. Eat, Pray, Love
Just watch this movie for every single food-related Italy scene. The only parts that are worthwhile, but these scenes are sooo worth it.
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
They may want to snap you like a chicken, but you know you want a taste of what this family made for Easter dinner.
4. A Christmas Story
Chinese food on Christmas and/or New Years is so underrated, but not after this movie made it a staple… and I am still trying to figure out if when they chop off the duck head, if the Mom is crying or laughing.
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Every kid who ever saw this movie has dreamed of consuming all of the chocolate in that river, just like Augustus Gloop tried to do.
2. My Best Friend’s Wedding
Let’s be real, this was one fun, boozy brunch if everyone breaks out into song. And when you get a shot of the table, the food doesn’t look half bad. Why does spontaneous, heartfelt singing and dancing not happen more often over a family-style meal? Please come find me if you are interested in belting out some Diana Ross with a mimosa in your right hand and a waffle in your left. I’m down.
1. Julie and Julia
Really, the whole movie just makes you salivate. What I really want is the Lobster Thermidor she makes. Wowzaaa. Take out all the aspics and give me more butter.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸