31 Things From Walmart That'll Make Working From Home So Much Better
From pencils and pens to Wite-Out and rulers, here you'll find dozens of office supplies and home goods that will make working from home a breeze.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of two fine-point Sharpie pens to take notes in a way that flows without bleeding through paper. These are my personal favorite pens for writing (and drawing!). You simply can't go wrong.
2. A pack of Wite-Out Correction Tape in case you make a mistake in pen. These easy-to-use gadgets deposit white tape onto paper so firmly that it's like you have a fresh sheet to work with. Plus, you can write just as easily over the top of it.
3. A hardcover Moleskine notebook you'll actually look forward to writing in. The sleek leathery design is a must-have in my writing repertoire. I've had more Moleskine's in my career and life than I can count. They're just that good. They come with a back pocket and a ribbon bookmark for easy place-keeping. So much to love!
4. A wire mesh organizer that will help keep your desk tidy as can be. It features six slots to store file folders on top, as well as two shelves down below to organize papers, notebooks, calculators, and whatever else you like to have on your desk when working from home.
5. A Keurig coffee maker to ensure you're always adequately caffeinated to take on the day — even from your couch. The single-serve brewer is super easy to use and is compatible with dozens of K-Cup offerings. So many possibilities!
6. A pack of Sharpie liquid highlighters that will make you excited to take notes. These smooth-writing markers have narrow chisel tips that make highlighting key phrases as clean as possible.
7. A Dymo label maker so you can keep tabs on where all your most essential supplies are. The easy-to-use gadget makes printing labels in a variety of sizes and fonts super straightforward, so you can easily categorize your workspace for your most organized WFH sitch possible.
8. An at-a-glance mid-year planner to organize everything you have going on in the day. As convenient as digital calendars are, actually writing down your agenda in this lined planner will make tackling your to-do list and keeping track of weekly and monthly events easier than ever.
9. A personal desk fan so you don't overheat under the stresses of working from home. This fan can pivot up to 90 degrees, so it will be a great addition to your desk set-up since it can cool you down from all angles.
10. A classic Composition notebook to keep all your notes in one place. The wide-ruled design offers extra space to organize all your best ideas or jot down your most pressing to-dos.
11. A pack of colorful, ultra-fine point Sharpie markers so you can color-code your notes while working from home. The pack comes with 21 permanent markers, all of which are designed to dry quickly while creating a bold statement.
12. A mesh telephone stand organizer that works as well for old-school landlines as it does for propping up tablets and smartphones. The sturdy design features a storage drawer with a removable divider, as well as a bottom slot, so you can keep pens and sticky notes on hand, which will certainly come in handy when on important work calls.
13. A pack of colorful Post-it Notes for easy note-taking whenever and wherever you are in your home. By keeping a few stacks across the house, you can ensure you always have something to write on when on a work call — especially if you're a pacer who often leaves their desk.
14. A magnetic dry erase board so you can scrawl notes and pin reminders all in one place. The board itself is 17-by-23 inches, so there's lots of space to sort out your ideas and to-dos while working from home.
15. A heavy-duty stapler that comes with 5,000 staples. This set will ensure you never lose track of important components of a single project again. Simply staple everything together et voilà!
16. A three-pack of Scotch Magic Tape so you're always prepared should you accidentally rip an important work document. The clear tape adheres easily to paper and comes in super handy when trying to secure two pieces together.
17. A cascading wall organizer to easily file all your most important printed documents and mail. It comes with six pockets, each of which can hold up to 50 pieces of paper.
18. A desktop calculator because while, yes, you can absolutely use the app on your phone, doing so may lead to further distraction and procrastination while working from home. This particular calc has extra-large numbers so it's easy to use and read — phew!
19. A heavy-duty hole puncher for folks who like to organize their work papers into a binder. This one can punch 10 pieces of paper at a time and comes with a tray to collect the punched circles so they don't fall all over the place.
20. And! A colorful D-ring binder to store all your hole-punched documents. This coral cutie opens flat and has front and back pockets for extra storage.
21. A three-pack of paper clips so you always have fasteners on hand. Sure, they're not the most exciting office supplies, but they come in super handy when it's time to sort and store papers together. And with this value set, you get a whopping 300 clips!
22. A set of write-on file jackets so you can jot down what's actually in the folder without having to deal with stickers. The set comes with 10 colorful folders that can easily hold a hefty stack of paper, bills, or whatever else.
23. A padfolio to zip all your work notes into one sleek-looking portfolio. The organizer features three pockets, a pad of paper, and a zip silhouette to keep everything contained on your desk at home or when you take it out on the go.
24. A 12-pack of binder clips for folks who need to sort large stacks of papers together. Unlike paperclips and staples, these clips can manage to hold large stacks without stretching out of shape.
25. A bulletin board to easily display important work calendars, notes, and to-do lists. This one is a bit lighter than traditional cork boards so it's a touch more minimalist, too.
26. A pack of rose gold thumbtacks so you can add style to your workspace while hanging important documents up. The box comes with 100 pins, so you'll have plenty to work with.
27. An electric standing desk that will keep you from getting fatigued while working from home. Research shows that working while standing up can help keep you alert and focused, so really this spacious desk is a no-brainer.
28. A pack of mechanical pencils for folks who prefer erasable notes. These colorful pencils feature thick points for easy-to-see notes.
29. A gold perforated pencil holder to keep your pens and pencils in one place. The metallic finish makes this particular pencil a must-buy for anyone who loves style as much as utility.
30. A set of pastel felt-tip pens for anyone who prefers to take notes in color. These fine-tipped pens will make your handwriting look better than ever thanks to how smoothly they write.
31. A clear ruler to make clean lines in your notes. While not everyone is that refined when working from home, if you're someone who lives in your bullet journal or likes to create your own planners in plain dotted notebooks, you can appreciate this simple-yet-useful desk accessory.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.